S-100 SASI setup info needed

rcini at optonline.net rcini at optonline.net
Thu Mar 17 13:44:10 CST 2005

All:

  I'm longing to add a hard disk system to the Altair emulator. I came across a 3-part series in BYTE (March - May 1983) for a host-computer adapter manufactured by ASC Associates connected to a XEBEC-S1410 based 10mb SASI Winchester drive.

  In part 3 of the article, BYTE printes the complete CBIOS, but the article stops in the middle of the code around page 400 of the issue. I have a nearly-complete series of BYTEs and I haven't found a reference to the code in any subsequent issue.

  So, here's the question...does anyone have a copy of the complete CBIOS from the article *or* have a CBIOS for another XEBEC-based setup?

  Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rich