PerSci Docs list

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Sat Mar 19 08:56:37 CST 2005

   Here's a list of the docs that came with the INFO 2000 disk setup,
aka PerSci 277 double drive and 1070 disk controller.

   I know most of this is already available online, but I can scan any
of it on request.

PERSCI 1070 INTELLIGENT FLOPPY DISK CONTROLLER	12 pg. glossy
   by Robert A. Stevens

	Reprint of an article from Sept 1977 /Interface Magazine/

AN ADVANCED DISC-BASED SYSTEM		4 pg. glossy
   by Michael Busch and Dan Gaines

	From same magazine issue

INFO 2000 DISK SYSTEM		8 pg. sales brochure
   for Heathkit H8
   Digital Group
   All S-100 Computers

PerSci Mass Storage Systems - Specifications		2 pg. glossy
PerSci Model 70 Diskette Drive - Specifications		  "
PerSci Model 277 Dual Diskette Drive - Specifications	  "

USERS MANUAL
Intelligent Diskette Controller
Model 1070
	~40 pg.		April, 1978

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Intelligent Diskette Controller
Model 1070		22 pg.	June, 1977

WESTERN DIGITAL MOS/LSI FD1771
APPLICATION NOTE	FLOPPY DISK FORMATTER/CONTROLLER
	20 pg.		March, 1978

Installation and Maintenance Manual
Duak Diskette Drive
Model 277	44 pg.	July 1977

Logic & Schematic Diagram
Diskette Drive
Models 270/272/277	31 pg.	January, 1978

Product Specification
Diskette Drive
Model 277	24 pg.	January, 1978

Installation and Maintenance Manual
Duak Diskette Drive
Model 70 Series		39 pg.	October 1976

Product Specification
Diskette Drive
Model 70	24 pg.	January 1977

Product Specification
Diskette Drive
Model 299B	36 pg.	not dated

USERS MANUAL
Dual Density Controller
Model 1170	62 pg.	March 1980

	Doc

PerSci, Inc.
Product Price List	1 pg.	November 18, 1977