[OT] Neo Geo cabinet problem

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 20 19:39:28 CST 2005

I've got a 4 slot Neo Geo cabinet that is starting to act flaky.
It's always had problems if I put to many new games (I'm guessing the
higher bit games take more power), and now I've seen the video freak
out a couple times in the last week.  The first time it looked like
it was rolling (I rushed over and turned it off so am not totally
sure.  This last time I was playing a game and it shifted left and
jaggy, but then when I finished the game it popped back to normal,
and seems to have stayed that way for a while.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm suspecting it's either the powersupply,
or possibly the 4-slot motherboard.

		Zane