Tek XD88 images and stuff

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 14:06:08 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 14:22 -0500, Curt @ Atari Museum wrote:
> Jules,
>
>     Very cool machine, I never knew Tektronics ventured into computers,
> I thought they just did scopes...

Yep, that's what most people think - the XD series were seriously nice
machines if my /10 is anything to go by. I'd love to find a /30 with
hardware 3D, but the chances of that are somewhere around zero!

>   Very nice tour of the machine, screenshots and the insides, nice
> piece of h/w

Thanks :) It was remarkably quick to get something up on the web
actually - the main stumbling block was just deciding on a layout, so I
just went for a keep it simple approach.

I've got photos already for a lot of my other oddball stuff, so it's
motivation to get that online now too :-)

cheers

Jules