Tek XD88 images and stuff

Philip Pemberton philpem at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Mar 21 19:23:37 CST 2005

In message <1111426691.22456.49.camel at weka.localdomain>
          Jules Richardson <julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I threw together some *really* quick pages about my Tek XD88 at:
>
>   http://www.patooie.com/comps/tek/index.html

Nice machine. What struck me was the keyboard layout - it looks a lot like
the keyboard layout I've seen on VTs. My F1+ uses a similar layout (only with
an inverted-T cursor pad instead of the square blob on the Tek).

And there's me thinking that Tek only made testgear (and at one point colour
printers)...

Later.
--
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
philpem at philpem.me.uk              | ViewFinder, 10BaseT Ethernet, 2-slice,