Xerox 820-II

Steve Thatcher melamy at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 05:01:49 CST 2005

you can buy "brand new" copies of CP/M for the 820 from California Digital. The last time I checked they had gotten rid of most everything except CP/M and a few other things.

http://www.cadigital.com/software.htm

what their website doesn't mention is that it was for the Xerox 820 and it is 5 1/4" format. I don't know about compatibility between individual Xerox machines though.

best regards, Steve Thatcher