hp2114 basic

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Mar 28 15:48:59 CST 2005

Tim wrote...
> and got it assembled. The C version above did not work well for me.
The C version on taurus has some problems. The perl version works well, so
I'm echoing your experience.

> Now I'm stumped on getting it bootstrapped. Not sure where to put the tty
> port number info. Does it just want a slot number?
It wants the slot number enteres in the S register (LIA is an I/O from the
switch register). The fact they are masking to the lower six bits tells me
to set S register bits 5-0 to the select code of the tty.

Jay West