UCSD CP/M Adaptable system

Randy McLaughlin cctalk at randy482.com
Thu Mar 31 20:50:25 CST 2005

I've posted a copy of the UCSD CP/M adaptable system on my site.  It has a
problem with part of it:

There is a volume called INTCPM that is corrupted.  If anyone else has a
copy please let me know, it was part of the DynaSig archive that Don Maslin
kept.

I am also looking for any documentation for it.

What I have works but only looks at one drive, later I'll see what I can do
to get it to do more.  I intend to get it running on the Imsai Series 2.

I have lots of Psystem files on my site if anyone is interested.

Randy
www.s100-manuals.com