What are your favorite electronic/computer surplus stores in the Bay area

Gary Fisher GFisher at tristonecapital.com
Wed Nov 2 11:12:35 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I'm coming in to Mountain View this Friday (from Calgary, Canada) for VCF 8.0 and I was wondering what are people's favorite computer/electronic surplus stores to visit.  I remember a tread about it many months ago but I'll be damned if I can't find it.

Many thanks!

Gary Fisher

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.