Searching for PickOs (early version), Oasis/Theos, UCSD Pascal and Prokey

SP spedraja at ono.com
Fri Nov 4 09:33:08 CST 2005

Hello. I'm cleaning all my PC-XT, PC-AT, and MCA machines. I should like to
know if someone has this software available (with documentation if
possible):

* Prokey (early keyboard macros programming software)
* PickOS for PC (early versions to use in PC-XT or AT)
* Oasis/Theos (multiuser system appeared in the early ALTOS machines)
* UCSD Pascal... the interpreter announced here some time ago is good, but I
should like to obtain one copy of the OS for PC.

Contact off-list if consider it opportune.

Thanks and Greetings
Sergio