FPGA VAX update

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Thu Nov 3 07:19:23 CST 2005

Actually, I don't need to comment on this. Being a HAM radio amateur,
I did built a diode detector with a high-impedance headphone and a
varco plus coil. The experience *I made that*, and the first time
you hear a radio station are unforgettable impressions.
To add to your last sentence: I agree, but I have built something
that sits "in between". I use the SIMH software, but *added* a real
blinkenlight console! See my website. I do have several real PDP-11
models, but the blinkenlight SIMH is fun too (well, sort of).
Perhaps most of the fun was building it ...

- Henk, PA8PDP.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.