That darn Intel jingle...

John Boffemmyer IV john_boffemmyer_iv at boff-net.dhs.org
Thu Nov 3 07:25:04 CST 2005

'Woot' Phil =)
AMD is good. Intel (at least lately) sucks. Only
crappy downside: because instructions, cache, etc
are not exactly the same, I cannot use AMD stuff
on my classic PS/2 computers, etc =/
I remember some of those pre-pentium, flip-switch
machines. Had 2 at my college that they got rid of before I left in '97-'98.
...Wanting to smash the TV comes from wanting to
find the f***ing V-Chip (AKA V-SHIT) and yank it
out. Damned thing sometimes censors shows that I
never put settings on (never set it to block out
anything with any ratings and yet it sometimes
blocks shows NC-17, R, etc). Goddamned quality
for you. Now, to fix the tv since it only
displays a horizontal line now (started doing it
a few weeks ago). Sigh, if it wasn't for the
sharper picture, I would have stayed with my
older tv. At least that bastard worked for 15
years before I got any issues with it.
-John