Anyone have IBM Diagnostics diskette?

Scott Stevens chenmel at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 11:18:17 CST 2005

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:05:40 -0600
"Michael B. Brutman" <mbbrutman at brutman.com> wrote:

> I wasn't able to get Jim version 2.02, but 2.05 was close enough.
>
> I have images of the following if anybody needs them:
>
> Diagnostics 2.05
> Diagnostics 2.23
> Advanced Diagnostics 2.20
> Diagnostics PC AT 1.00
> Diagnostics PC AT 1.02
> Diagnostics PC AT 2.06

Is one of those Diagnostic floppies the one that would contain the PC-AT setup program to configure and designate hard drive type?  If so, I should get ahold of a copy of one, for when I (eventually) revive the IBM-AT that I got at auction over a year ago and have sitting there waiting attention.

I know that there are third-party setup utilities that would also work, but I am scrupulously trying to keep that machine 'stock IBM' where possible.  (to the point that I waited until I found an IBM Monochrome display because it has an IBM EGA card in it that I intend to jumper for Monochrome VGA mode when I bring it up.)

--
http://sasteven.multics.org/MacSE30/MacSE30.html