Don Maslin SW collection?

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Tue Nov 8 16:35:40 CST 2005

John Allain wrote:
> I think the issue is when not what.
>>From the standpoint of the owners (his wife), nothing was
> supposed to happen.   It's a careful waiting game that unfortunately
> I cannot help because I neither live there anymore nor do I have their
> contact number.  A year and two months by... it would be a good time
> for her & our mutual friends to try contacting again.
>
> John A.
> (hint: supply number, and I'll try calling)

   Do you guys actually read CC?

   Tom Peters just last week posted a list of hardware and disks being
offered by his widow, as a start to putting his collection back in the
hands of collectors.

   IIRC, Tom took responsibility for handling he situation nearly a year
ago, and said then that a barrage of questions/offers/requests to the
family would be counter-productive.  It seems to me that with his
strategy beginning to bear fruit, interfering now would be even more
counterproductive.

   My $0.02, and my own recollection of events.  I'm willing to be
corrected.

	Doc