SGI....

Wed Nov 9 19:18:36 CST 2005

> Yep, Sun seemed to get it right and actually encourage individuals to
> use their software and hardware.

As in, the way the transform engine on the cg6 is documented?

As in the way the cg14 is even less well documented?  (In particular,
so badly documented that while I have reason to think opening it up to
userland opens security holes, I have no idea just what they are or how
to avoid them - or how to use hardware in question.)

Or have I just managed to miss the documents in question every time
I've gone looking?  I would *love* this to be the case....

(Of course, this is not to say that SGI isn't worse than Sun.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca