Strange request.

Brennan Mark Mark.Brennan at ie.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 9 07:07:13 CST 2005

Hi,

My name is Mark Brennan, I am a systems engineer with Fujitsu in Ireland and
I have a request I am looking for some help with.

My request is some what strange to say the least.

Since I joined Wang Computer in 1988 I have been collecting Product
Brochures on various computer systems it started of with Wang Vs server
systems.

For the last few years I have been trying to collect old
product/info/fact/marketing brochures on various computer systems with very
little luck, as in the future I hope to set-up a web site with details and
overviews of them. I have managed to collect some information on,
DG/HP/Wang/Netframe/NCR/Tandem/DEC/Sequent/SGI/Siemens-Fujitsu/Pyramid/Apoll
o/Cray/KSR/Ncube/ICL/Compaq etc,  I was wondering whether or not you may
have or know where I maybe able to get my hands on any old product
brochures/fact sheets etc  on any of the  HP systems/servers, I know that my
request is at best strange but any help would be great.

Anything that is sent to me I will copy and return the originals it people
still need them that is.

Regard and thanks again markb.

Mark Brennan
System Engineer
System Services

FUJITSU
Fujitsu House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 1 2076900
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 2222326
Fax: +353 (0) 1 2161863
E-mail mark.brennan at ie.fujitsu.com
Web:  <http://ie.fujitsu.com/> http://ie.fujitsu.com/

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office
26, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1SL

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are
subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does
not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that
it is virus-free.