VCF 8.0 Pictures

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Thu Nov 10 08:52:46 CST 2005

> Am 10 Nov 2005 9:09 meinte Gooijen, Henk:
>
> > There is a second picture of the "hot geeky blond girl"
> > which promotes her to "hot geeky blond 'nice legs' girl" :-)
> > If I ever go to a VCF (in Germany), I must hire one of those
> > girls you see on the bonnet at car shows. It will not matter
> > what old stuff I exhibit, *my* stand will be visited most! :-)
>
> I have to see that ... your booth at VCFe 6.0 is reserved :)
>
> Gruss
> H.
> --
> VCF Europa 7.0 am 29/30.April und 01.Mai 2006 in Muenchen
> http://www.vcfe.org/

Yes, I am giving it serious thoughts!
Do you provide the girlz, Hans?  Would be an BIG incentive! :-)

On display I can have:
1) SIMH connected to homebrew PDP-11/40 console running RT11
2) Homebrew pdp8/e running (slow) OS/8 or DMS
3) PDP-11/03, a real one for a change :-) decoding HAM radio RTTY
4) SIMH connected to a *real* PDP-11/70 console

but items 3 and 4 are "under development" ...

- Henk, PA8PDP.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.