VCF 8.0 Pictures

John Boffemmyer IV john_boffemmyer_iv at boff-net.dhs.org
Thu Nov 10 06:29:38 CST 2005

And why is the brunette girl in the background making 'steering wheel
- driving motions' that seems to make the much taller older gentleman
next to her seem very concerned? Hehe. Please let it not be one of
those 'hey, listen to this story about how I first came across
classic computers... so after the car went over the curb into the
store front...' Grin.
-John Boffemmyer IV