Computer Link Corporation gizmo?

Joe R. rigdonj at
Fri Nov 11 07:39:14 CST 2005

At 07:40 PM 11/10/05 -0600, Julian wrote:
>I think it's for inspecting disk packs for blemishes.  The device mounts on
>a table-like thingy, and you spin the disks and turn the knobs so you can
>inspect the disk surface.

  Aw, that makes sense. Thanks.


>At least that's how I THINK it works.  I've never actually used one myself.
>-----Original Message-----
>From: cctalk-bounces at [mailto:cctalk-bounces at]
>On Behalf Of Joe R.
>Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:36 PM
>To: cctalk at
>Subject: Computer Link Corporation gizmo?
>  Does anyone have any idea what this is?
><>. The "sticks"
>sticking out to the left are long skinny mirrors. Each one can rotate +/-
>45 degrees by means of the knobs on the right side. One side of the
>rotating mirror shows a number such as "1", when you rotate it it shows
>"2", etc etc. This is the second one of these that I've found but the first
>was all busted up.
>   Joe

More information about the cctalk mailing list