Power connectors?

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 15:38:46 CST 2005

On one end it's a locking tab, on the other it's a plain molex connector,
like that of a PC power supply, but with 3 prongs instead of 4.

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org]
On Behalf Of Useddec at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:07 PM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: Power connectors?

I might have a few, but what exactly are you trying to connect?
Are they the white ones with only the outer two pins used, or the brown ones

with the locking tabs?
Thanks, Paul

More information about the cctalk mailing list