Information requested on Vector Graphics machine

Gil Carrick gilcarrick at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 21:42:54 CST 2005

We have a boatload of VG stuff from a long time ago reseller. Lots of docs
and probably some someftware. Unfortunately, we only have it checked in to
the museum & have not attacked it. Look on the back & see if you can find a
model number.

Most of their systems were S-100 bus and related and were used in normal
business applications. The attached device was most likely a floppy or
parallel printer. A graphics terminal is unlikely, I think. You can probably
tell more by looking for marks on the card it attaches to, the cable or the
connector. One of them appears to have some writing on it.

Gil