Seeking to buy early 4004, 8008 and 8080

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Mon Nov 14 10:41:09 CST 2005

I'm seeking early Intel 4004, 8008 and 8080 chips.  The earliest runs had
no date codes, so I'd like specimens with no date codes which will at
least confirm they are from the 1971-1974 timeframe (Intel began stamping
chips with date codes in 1974).

This is for a project I'm working on, and I am only interested in a sale
(sorry, no trades).

If you want me to read your message, please send replies directly to me.

Thanks!