Minix

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at mind-to-mind.com
Fri Nov 18 22:05:12 CST 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 9:20 PM, Tony Duell wrote:
> 'This edition may be sold only in those countries to which it is
> consigned by Prentice Hall International. It is not to be re-
> exported and
> it is not for sale in the USA, Mexico or Canada'

The US had a different version of the book... hardcover from memory.
The US version cost an arm and a leg, the version I got (red, like
that one) was poorer quality printing and available for something
like 1/4 of the "real" book. I got it while I liked in Japan. I
believe the one I have was supposed to be used in Taiwan only.