brochure/flier request.

Brennan Mark Mark.Brennan at ie.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 21 15:31:34 CST 2005

Hi,

I am a systems engineer with Fujitsu in Ireland and I have a request I am
looking for some help with.

My request is some what strange to say the least.

Since I joined Wang Computer in 1988 I have been collecting Product
Brochures on various computer systems it started of with Wang Vs server
systems.

For the last few years I have been trying to collect old
product/info/fact/marketing brochures on various computer systems with very
little luck, as in the future I hope to set-up a web site with details and
overviews of them. I have managed to collect some information on,
DG/HP/Wang/Netframe/NCR/Tandem/DEC/Sequent/SGI/Siemens-Fujitsu/Pyramid/Apoll
o/Cray/KSR/Ncube/ICL/Compaq etc,  I was wondering whether or not you may
have or know where I maybe able to get my hands on any old product
brochures/fact sheets etc  on any of the
supercomputer/workstations/systems/servers, I know that my request is at
best strange but any help would be great.

Anything that is sent to me I will copy and return the originals if people
still need them that is.

Regard and thanks again markb.