More parts I need to replace on the VT100

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 03:58:42 CST 2005

Okay, I pulled the power supply on the VT100 after replacing the two video
board components, only to find 3 resistors on the PSU burned out.  I know I
should probably get a book on how to read a schematic (I will soon) but in
the meantime can someone tell me what these resistors are?

http://home.earthlink.net/~fireflyst/images/burnedpsu.gif

I copied a portion of the diagram image on page 23 of the VT100 found at:

 http://vt100.net/mirror/antonio/mp00633.pdf

If someone could tell me what resistor is what, that would be awesome.

Thanks again for everyone's help (and time)

Julian