LF: MIL MOD8 parts/software/information

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Fri Oct 7 22:39:01 CDT 2005

Hi Guys,

Recently acquired most of a MIL MOD8 - this is a Canadian 8008 machine
from 1974. Photos and documentation on my site.

I got a complete chassis, as well as unpopulated ROM and RAM cards.
What I don't have is the CPU board, Restart/TTYboard, input board
or output board. If anyone has some leads on where I can locate these
components, please let me know.

I do have a copy of the MF8008 applications manual, which includes
complete documentaion and schematics of the MOD8 machine. I also have
several vector board which fit the backplane and match the form-factor
of the MIL boards, so if I cannot find boards by other means, I will
build them (which means I would need to find an 8008 CPU).

Any parts, documentation or software for this machine would be most
welcome - being keenly interested in Canadian vintage computers and
their history, I would very much like to see this running someday.

Regards,
Dave

--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield