Unix on BBC micro with 16032 coprocessor

Witchy witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 06:16:35 CDT 2005

On Sat, October 8, 2005 6:32 pm, Pete Hollobon said:
> Does anyone know if Xenix / Unix were ever available on the NS 16032
> second
> processor for the BBC micro? I remember reading that it was intended to be
> made available in the user's guide years ago.

It was supposed to be an option for the Cambridge Workstation since that
also had a 16032/32016 2nd processor but I don't know if it ever made it
into the wild. Graham Toal's the man who'll know I suspect, also Paul
Williams (if he's around) and Jules R.

--
adrian/witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator