System 23 Data Master information

Gil Carrick gilcarrick at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 01:38:20 CDT 2005

Try this guy.

Gabriel Bakker (tree.sage at gmail.com)

He works for a software house that maintains to this day some applications
that originated on the System 23. I don't know the name of the company -
believe they are in Fla. They probably have some information.

You can use my name. Let me know if you have any success.

Gil

A. G. (Gil) Carrick, Director
The Museum at CSE
Coach - ICPC Programming Team