Original PDP-8 spares

Pieter Botha prbotha at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:28:32 CDT 2005

Apologies, I've been off-the-air for a couple of days.

Judging by the replies I got, there does seem to be some interest in the
straight-8 spares I'd like to sell.

I guess the first step would be for me to catalogue everything and publish
the list here.  Maybe some kind soul can then suggest a sensible way to
bunch the stuff together.  There are several options I can think of:  The
whole lot in one go, sets of a variety of cards, sets of the same cards
together, one card at a time (shudder)

By the way, I also have two metal strips with a lot of slide switches on
them, ISTR they were at the bottom of the frame, and by the looks of them
they could have something to do with tweaking voltages ?

I might be persuaded to get rid of the front panel as well.  There is a
little bit of damage to the paint at the back of the glass, but as near as I
can tell the bulbs and certainly the switches are still eminently usable.

I'll go make a list and get back to the list   ;^)

Pieter Botha