Need a driver: Intel PCMCIA Flash card

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Tue Oct 11 22:07:26 CDT 2005

Fellow classic'ers,

	I've been all over Intel's site and Google, and have come up empty.

	I have here a 4MB PCMCIA 'FLASH' card with Intel's name and colors on it. I know it has a standard MS-DOS filesystem on it, and I'm trying to find a driver to read the thing under Windows 2000 Pro.

	I'll resort to FreeBSD if I have to, but I would prefer otherwise. I've tried the current version of SystemSoft's CardWizard Pro with no luck.

	Ideas? Declarations? Speeches about how looney the whole idea is?

	Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"