Public Service Announcement: AVOID "bobsbid1"

William Donzelli aw288 at osfn.org
Thu Oct 13 19:24:47 CDT 2005

> I don't buy from sellers wtih negative feedback.  There's a neat tool for
> Firefox that lets you see negative feedback for any seller with just a
> mouse click.

Remember also that some buyers can not be pleased asnd leave undeserved
negative feedback. I recently was turned into Ebay for not shipping an
item only seven days after payment was received - for a cross country
shipment. I tried to explain that there is not an SR-71 hanging around
Newark airport devoted just to get his goods across the country in a
matter of hours.

As we sellers like to say - there's one in every bunch.

I am suprised with a fairly low percentage that bobsbids manages to stay
in the Powersellers program. I thought the requirement was to have it
maintained above 98 percent (mine is at 99.6 percent).

William Donzelli
aw288 at osfn.org