Looking for RL02 cable and terminator

Tim tradde at excite.com
Sun Oct 16 17:25:39 CDT 2005

I think I have a few of the RL02 cables that have the funny ends.  But I only have one of the ribbon cable that goes from the inerface card with a berg connector to the bulk head.  I am sure I could scrounge one of those spares if you don't get one elsewhere.  I only have one
good working RL02 drive, but many parts drives.