Looking for RL02 cable and terminator

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:59:19 CDT 2005

On 10/18/05, charlesmorris at direcway.com <charlesmorris at direcway.com> wrote:
> The 40-pin cable will be, of course, trivial to make IF the pinouts are the same on both ends.

It is a straight-through cable.  Rather than _make_ the cable, you can
probably score a DEC cable of an appropriate length that's shielded
and more durable than a standard ribbon cable.  DEC used lots of
40-pin cables over 2m in length; they shouldn't be hard to find from a
DEC reseller.  If I had a better net connection, I'd give you some
sample part numbers to search on, but they'll be something like a
BC08-10.

Good luck,

-ethan