Paging Cameron Kaiser

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Tue Oct 18 14:12:42 CDT 2005

Sorry for the interruption to your normally scheduled off-topic messages.

Cameron,

I occasionally get the following error when attempting to e-mail you:

<spectre at floodgap.com>
    (reason: 553 5.3.5 system config error)

451 4.4.1 reply: read error from mail.floodgap.com.
553 5.3.5 mail.flactem.com. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

It's happened twice this morning, and once about a couple weeks ago.