HP Journals ( 1979-1987) available

Stan Sieler ss at allegro.com
Tue Oct 18 17:47:36 CDT 2005

Hi,

A fellow programmer / collector recently passed away,
and I'm helping his widow find homes for some of
his hardware, software, manuals, etc.

She just wrote to me:
   I have found another stack of HP Journals,
   not every month, from 1979-1987 and 1992.
   Are they keepers?

IIRC, I've got a box of HP Journals from her already,
that I was planning on taking to the Vintage Computer
Festival (www.vintage.org).

Anyone here interested in HP Journals should email me
for discussions / offers.   No, I do not have a list of
issues available at this time.  I hope to be reunited
with the box (making its way from Phoenix) before VCF,
but...

thanks,

Stan