OLD SCSI tower parts

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 21 07:22:31 CDT 2005

I have an old SCSI tower made by CI Design CO , Irvine California that I am
trying to find some rails for. I checked the company website but the part
numbers do not come up in their search engine.

The case is an 8 bay 5.25"  slot variety (beiege floor standing not a rack
type) that I have a few 3.5" SCA HDs in connected to an old Mac.

Rails part number: 01-1039-B
HD perforated plastic case bezel : 02-3060-01B
5.25" to 3.5" adapters: 01-1039-B

Currently I have 5 sets and 3 open bays, looking for 3 more sets. I use this
to dump video captures as a hobby so I don't want to spend too much on
these. Anybody know where I can find them?