Any own an 11/725...?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:02:42 CDT 2005

On 10/23/05, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
> How hard would it be to get a Unibus working in a VAX-11/725?  I
> doubt I'll *ever* manage to get one, but if I did, I'd much rather
> switch it to SCSI than have to deal with the RC25.

Hard?  Not hard at all - yank the KLESI-U and drop in a Unibus SCSI card.

I happen to _have the RC25 on it, and as has come up before, I've
personally never had a problem with them (I should most likely add
'yet').

Of course, I have plenty of smallish SCSI drives that would be
perfect, but unless I could find a reasonable deal on a controller,
I'll just stick with DEC stuff for now.

-ethan