Character Generator ROM data

Paul Koning pkoning at equallogic.com
Sun Oct 23 13:43:03 CDT 2005

>>>>> "cswiger" == cswiger  <cswiger at widomaker.com> writes:

 cswiger> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Allison wrote:
 >> downloadable rom image for something like in old video
 >>
 >> Is simple.  Find a pattern you like in row or colum scan and
 >> convert the bit pattern to a string of hex values and cook an
 >> Eprom/EEPROM.

 cswiger> Ok - Just probing for any existing rom dump files that might
 cswiger> be out there w/o having to type a bunch of stuff in ;)) I've
 cswiger> an opportunity to put a message in an unusual place.

I have the VT100 character patterns (or something quite close) in
PDP-11 assembler lying around.  Also the PLATO terminal patterns (8 by
16) in several formats.  Interested?

    paul