SMD Disk AnalyzerAvailible

Ken Seefried ken at seefried.com
Sun Oct 23 18:55:05 CDT 2005

I have a Wilson Laboratories, Inc. MWX-1000S SMD Disk Analyzer that I'd
like to see go to someone that can use it for the benefit of the
Classiccmp community.  Unfortunately, I don't have any idea if it works
and have no way to test it, though it came into my hands with the claim
that it worked.  I'll send it for the cost of postage.  It's in the
form-factor of a modest size suitcase and weighs about 18 lbs, near as I
can figure.  Please contact me off list.

Ken