Japanese computers

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Thu Oct 27 20:58:03 CDT 2005

> I have developing somewhat of an interest in Japanese computers lately,
> and recently on a.f.c., someone pointed to the museum at:
>
> http://www.ipsj.or.jp/katsudou/museum/
>
> Great pictures!

The pictures *are* nice, but it seems to have forgotten about the Tomy line
and a number of not-so-me-too MSX systems. I don't expect ultraobscure
systems to appear (the Commodore Ultimax comes to mind), but the Pyuuta
series, at least, did seem to be produced in some numbers as they are not
hard to find on Japanese auction sites.

Pyuuta reference (yours truly): http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/pyuuta/

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser at floodgap.com
-- Please dispose of this message in the usual manner. -- Mission: Impossible -