Interdata Computer boards ?

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 18:12:43 CDT 2005

  I found this stuff in a pile of scrap boards last week.
<http://www.classiccmp.org/hp/Interdata/>  I'm not sure who made them since
I can't find a manufacturer's name on them but a number of the boards have
a tag on them that says "Passed Interdata Processor Test" so perhaps they
were made by Interdata. Does anyone know anything about Interdata or know
who made these? The names on the files are the name that's etched into the
boards and I'm sure that they're some kind of computer boards.  The dates
on the ICs range from 1973 to early 1976.

   Joe