eBay

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Sep 13 21:43:26 CDT 2005

Vintage Computer Festival wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Witchy wrote:
>

>>There's actually some machines there I need but I ain't bidding a ton of
>>money I don't have just to get them. It's also the first place on the web
>>apart from my own site that I've seen a picture of the STM Pied Piper,
>>though ISTR Sellam saying he has a couple.
>

> No, just one ;)  And the only one I've ever seen at that.  It's quite a
> rare beast.

Bah, now you make me feel bad that I got rid of the one I used to have.
  Had the second drive and the keyboard cover for it too.  I BBSed for
years on it with a wire-wrapped serial board that I made from the
schematics that were included with it.  Neat little machine.

g.

>>Someone's going to have to be very dedicated to organise and collect
>>something that big!
>

> Fo' real.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007