Computer Machinery Corporation?

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Sat Sep 17 15:16:16 CDT 2005

On the other hand, there's something to be said for taking a beat-up piece of
trash and getting it going again.
... go for that post-apocalypse look.

You mention that there is no memory, however if you look at the brochure/advert:
  http://www.simulogics.com/nostalgia/DCC/DCC112H_03.jpg
the circuit board complement (4 or 5 boards) looks similar to what is in your photo:
  http://wps.com/temp/CMC-2.jpg

And the text at the bottom of the brochure/advert of the fast model:
  http://www.simulogics.com/nostalgia/DCC/DCC112H_01.jpg
says semiconductor memory was used in that model.

Could it be there was semicon memory there instead of core?
Maybe there is a chance (?) it is a 'complete' processor.

(I like the tube/valve tossed into the bottom of one of them.)