TSX Plus...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sun Sep 18 11:11:41 CDT 2005

On Friday 16 September 2005 12:46, Jay West wrote:
> Lyle wrote...
>
> > I expect to have the time within the next couple of weeks to have all the
> > TSX-Plus goodies available online.
>
> Lyle, I was wondering if you'd be opposed to me mirroring those files to
> the classiccmp server (preferred), or at the least if you'd mind if I put a
> non-mirrored copy there.

You can certainly fill out the form and save personal copies.  One of the
conditions for release of TSX-Plus was that I do reasonable diligence to
insure that the files are not shared without agreeing to the "non-commercial
license".  I'm hopeful that folks will honor the spirit of the agreement.  It
is so seldom that vendors release their products to the hobbiest public
(worries about legal issues, competition, etc.).  It's good that there's no
annual "renewal" required - per VAX software - or Mentec's rather irritating
attitude, etc.

Cheers,
Lyle
--