Restoring (and I do mean 'Restoring!') Plastic

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Sat Sep 24 07:19:12 CDT 2005

"Gil Carrick" wrote:
>> There are many many good products for rubber and vinyl on
>> cars.  Black again, Sonax and Meguiar products are all really good.
>>
>> Read this: http://www.carcareonline.com/viewarticle.aspx?art=13
>>
>> Go to Car Care Specialties www.carecareonline.com and read
>> his "howto's".

>I would be a little less skeptical if this site were not selling all these
>other products.

That's a reasonable thought, but if you read his "how to's" you quickly
find out he's a total (and I mean *total*) fanatic who just happens
to have found a way to make a living from his obsession.

All I can say is I've used a number of things from his sight and I've
been really, really pleased.  He's never steered me wrong.

-brad