Micro-fiche to PDF

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Mon Sep 26 11:40:37 CDT 2005

You can use Adobe Exchange and install the Adobe PDFwriter.    All you
do is using your scanning software, place the microfiche onto a scanner
with a blank white heavy stock sheet of paper behind the film, and scan
the film to the pdfwriter and save it.    There are some PD versions of
the PDFwriter out on the net as well if you don't want to purchase the
Adobe Exchange package.    I have an HP Scanjet and I use its Copier
program and I just tell it to copy my files to an adobe pdfwriter file.

Curt