Programmer's conundrums

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Apr 3 19:21:11 CDT 2006

In article <4431B81B.9010101 at mdrconsult.com>,
    Doc Shipley <doc at mdrconsult.com>  writes:

>    Every job I've ever had (and every job I've ever run, for that
> matter) occasionally involved some gratuitous hoop-jumping.  If you're
> going to get pissy about that and I'm responsible for your performance,
> that's something I'd like to find out during the interview.

If the job consisted of solving brain teasers all day, you might have
a point.

Asking me how I would deal with an irate customer would be more to the
point, not asking me how I can get three shepherds with two goats from
one side of the river to the other with a broken boat and three
toothpicks.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>