Sun Graphics tower

Robert Borsuk rborsuk at colourfull.com
Tue Apr 11 18:59:09 CDT 2006

Hi All,
	Anyone have any interest in a Sun Graphics Tower 4/75GT.  I guess
this was the 3D Unit for a Sun Workstation (correct me if I'm
wrong).  This unit is free for the taking.  Pickup welcomed (North of
Detroit).  The unit is kind of large and weighs over 50 lbs, shipping
could be arranged but would be expensive.  My zip is 48047 if you
want to check rates.  If I don't get any interest, it's going out in
the trash.  The unit has been in my garage for several, several,
years.  I'm not a Sun guy so I don't know much about it.

Rob