Portable Commodore 64

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:08:48 CDT 2006

Yes, I have one and it gets pulled out every christmas to go under the
tree playing christmas carols.  In its day it was quite a good
computer.  I had mine hooked up thru a homebrew interface to my 2
meter handi talkie and worked 2 meter Packet radio with it.  I still
have all the hardware but dont use 2 meters any more.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."