VAX ADVENTURE, was Re: RL02 problem

Mon Apr 24 10:33:35 CDT 2006

> I downloaded DUNGEON, but I mean Zork.  Are those two (almost)
> identical?

Yes and no.  I've actually seen either name used for the same thing, so
the answer can be "yes"...but there also is the commercial text
advernture games under the Zork name (from Infocom, IIRC).  They are a
three-parter, where the first part is about 75% lifted from DUNGEON and
25% new, the second is about 50/50, and the third 75% new.

IMO all of them are well worth playing.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca